UNIVERSITY AND HOSPITAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Doctoral Thesis in Medicine defended on April 9th 1973, in Lyon Faculty of Medicine
- Intern in the hospitals of Lyon (1967-1973)
- Assistant in the hospitals of Lyon- Attending surgeon in Orthopaedics (1973-1976)
- Diploma certifying completion of a training regarding legal compensation for personal injuries (1973)
- Postgraduate certificate in Biology and Sports Medicine (1975)
CURRENT ACTIVITIES AND LEARNED SOCIETIES
- Practice at the Polyclinique du Lac in Annecy since 1976 – Exclusive practice of Orthopaedics and Traumatology – retired since June 30th 2007 – Consultant
- Consultant in Orthopaedics for the Motor Rehabilitation Center for people with cerebral motor disabilities in Annecy since 1977
- Consultant in Orthopaedics for the Centre Médico-Social Public Arthur-Lavy , multiple disabilities section Thorens-Glières (74) since 1989
- Participation in the Theoretical Instruction for the University Diploma of Hip Pathology – University PARIS V- René Descartes. Faculty de Medicine Cochin Port –Royal (Pr. M. Kerboull & J.P. Courpied) since 1998
- Foreign Associate Member of the Hellenic Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- Titular member of SOFCOT
- Honorary member of the EUROPEAN HIP SOCIETY
- Honorary member of the SICOT
- Honorary member of the French Society of Hip and Knee (SFHG)
- Honorary member of the BRITISH HIP SOCIETY
- « Twenty-year results of the cementless Corail stem ». International Orthopaedics. N°2, Vol 35. Feb. 2011.
- « The Corail Hip System. A practical approach based on 25 years of experience ». Jean-Pierre Vidalain Ed. Springer 2011.
- « Femoral revision: uncemented implants with bio-active coatings ». Chapter 95 in: Surgery of the Hip. Daniel Berry Ed. Elsevier. TBP.