Beaujolais Clinique / ARNAS
120 ancienne route de Beaujeu
B.P. 71 Arnas
0 811 657 658
Opening hours :
Monday through Friday From 8.00 a.m. to 7.00p.m.
The Beaujolais Polyclinique is a private multidisciplinary health center. It is the result of the combination in 1994 of the Polyclinique de Villefranche (founded in 1976) and the Clinique Chirurgicale du Beaujolais (created in Arnas in 1977).
Located in the country, among the vineyards but easily accessible (by car: large car park, by bus: regular line), the clinic provides the inhabitants of the area with a first rate surgical hospital and maternity unit:
- personalized welcome of the patients and their families
- varied medical skills
- high performance technical facilities
- optimal conditions for best quality and safest care
- efficient organisation: simplified paperwork, good patient care
- pleasant environment: air conditioning, countryside view…
The Beaujolais Polyclinique joined the CAPIO group in April 2006.